HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMAMPUAN ADAPTASI TERHADAP KEBISINGAN DENGAN STRES KERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PT. HENDRATNA PLYWOOD

Asmarani, Ruly (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMAMPUAN ADAPTASI TERHADAP KEBISINGAN DENGAN STRES KERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PT. HENDRATNA PLYWOOD. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_KEMAMPUAN_ADAPTASI_TERHADAPKEBISINGAN_DENGAN_STRES_KERJA_KARYAWAN_BAGIANPRODUKSI_PT.pdf

Download (89kB) | Preview

Abstract

Stress in the workplace is not a new phenomenon. Today stress has become an important management problem in the industrialized world. Almost all people experience stress in connection with work. Slightest work stress that appears should be immediately addressed so as not to swell which eventually may harm the organization and employees. One source of job stress is noise is unwanted sound by ear because it can be distracting and annoying. However, in response to noise can vary by each individual in accordance with its ability to adapt. If the individual is less able to adapt to the noise then it will tend to experience stress. This study aims to determine ungan hub between the ability of adaptation to noise with employee stress. This study was designed to use a quantitative approach and is correlational. The population of this study are employees of the production of PT. Plywood Hendratna totaling 357 people. In taking the samples, researchers used a technique by taking a random sample of 60 employees. In this study, researchers used a try out pure. Results of the scale try out the ability of adaptation to noise obtained is valid from 23 items 30 items presented. While on the job stress scale obtained 55 valid items from 72 items. The results showed that 32 subjects (53.3%) experienced high job stress and 28 subjects (46.6%) experienced low job stress. It also obtained the result that 37 subjects (61.6%) had a good ability of adaptation to noise and 23 subjects (38.3%) had a poor adaptability to noise. Results of data analysis known that there is a very significant negative correlation between the ability of adaptation to noise with employee stress as indicated by the correlation coefficient r = - 0.359 and p = 0.005. This means that if employees have good adaptability to noise, the low job stress, otherwise if the employee has a poor adaptability to noise so high job stress. From this it can be seen that the ability of adaptation to the effective noise contribution of 12.88% (r ² = 0.1288) to job stress, while the remaining 87.12% influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 04 Jun 2012 07:41
Last Modified: 04 Jun 2012 07:41
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/6536

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item