HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI KUALITAS PRODUK DENGAN INTENSI MEMBELI SEPEDA MOTOR HONDA

Ambrawati, Arie Tri Hertati (2006) HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI KUALITAS PRODUK DENGAN INTENSI MEMBELI SEPEDA MOTOR HONDA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_PERSEPSI_KUALITAS_PRODUK_DENGANINTENSI_MEMBELI_SEPEDA_MOTOR_HONDA.pdf

Download (81kB) | Preview

Abstract

Everyone has a different perception in response to a stimulus. Positive perceptions need to be built by the manufacturer, for products to attract consumers' attention. It is expected that consumers have the intention to buy the product. Therefore, the purpose of this study was to determine whether there is a relationship between perceptions of quality products with the intention of buying Honda motorcycles. Perception of product quality is consumer ratings of product quality as a whole, with regard to the expected product characteristics. While the intention to buy is the intention of consumers to obtain, define, and use the product. This study uses a quantitative approach through the type of research explanative. The population in this research are people who come to the Honda dealer to find information about Honda motorcycles in Malang. The sampling technique used was accidental sampling, with sample size 50. The instrument used to retrieve data is the scale of perception of product quality and purchase intentions scale. Data collected and analyzed by product moment correlation method using computer program SPSS for Windows version 10.0. The results of data analysis showed a positive correlation is significant between the perceived quality of products with the intention of buying Honda motorcycles. With the value of correlation coefficient (r) of 0.540 and p of 0.000. The donation efeltif of perceived quality of the intention to buy is 29%, while the remaining 71% who are not influenced by other variables studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 02 Jun 2012 02:35
Last Modified: 02 Jun 2012 02:35
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/6375

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item