PENGARUH IKLIM ORGANISASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN TENUN PELANGI LAWANG

FIRMANSYAH, FERI (2007) PENGARUH IKLIM ORGANISASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN TENUN PELANGI LAWANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH IKLIM ORGANISASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN TENUN PELANGI LAWANG.pdf

Download (142kB) | Preview

Abstract

Keywords: Organizational Climate, Job Satisfaction ABSTRACT Do this kind of research is the survey research, where researchers conducted observations in the data collected at the Rainbow Lawang Weaving Company, with address at Jl. Hamid Rusdi No. District 49 District Ketindan Lawang with research title is: "The Influence of Organizational Climate on Employee Job Satisfaction Weaving the Rainbow Lawang" The purpose of this study is the first to know the organizational climate at the Rainbow Weaving Company Lawang. Second, to determine the job satisfaction of employees at Rainbow Weaving Company Lawang. Third, to determine the organizational climate has a significant influence on job satisfaction of employees at Rainbow Weaving Company Lawang. The usefulness of research to be achieved, especially for companies can be used as a guideline for improving the organizational climate that provides job satisfaction of employees. The analytical tool used in this research is by using a range of scales and simple linear regression. Based on the calculation of the average range obtained scale figure of 171.71, which means that the organizational climate at the Rainbow Weaving Company Lawang entry in either category. Based on the calculation of the average range obtained scale figure of 176.43, which means that the job satisfaction of employees on the production part of the Rainbow Weaving Company Lawang in the category are satisfied. Based on a simple linear regression analysis has been done obtained coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.729. Thus, it means that the job satisfaction of employees on the production part of the Rainbow Lawang Weaving Company is influenced by organizational climate at 72.9% while the remaining approximately 27.1% influenced by other variables not included in this study. From the results of F test can be concluded that organizational climate has a significant influence on job satisfaction of employees at Rainbow Weaving Company Lawang, in this case because Fcount> Ftable. Some of the advice given to the company that is expected the company to maintain the existing climatic conditions working at the company. Concrete steps that can be done is to further enhance the harmonious relationship between employees so that they are able to work optimally in the company. In determining a policy that will apply to employees expected the management company to coordinate with employees so there is no problem that can be detrimental to both parties. In order to increase job satisfaction of employees expected the company to pay attention to the benefits or salary to be provided by the employees. The place to start is in the provision of salary must meet the standards and cost the lives of the employees and based on rules that have been set by the government. On the other hand is expected by the company in providing the tasks or jobs are expected to be adjusted with the ability of the employee.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Management
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 31 May 2012 04:45
Last Modified: 31 May 2012 04:45
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/6268

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item