HUBUNGAN ANTARA CITRA TOKO DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN

FIRMANSYAH, ANGGRA (2007) HUBUNGAN ANTARA CITRA TOKO DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_CITRA_TOKO_DENGAN_LOYALITASKONSUMEN.pdf

Download (59kB) | Preview

Abstract

Stores always be our objective if you want to get the goods you want, when choosing our store will not do so in vain because we must choose a store that can satisfy our needs. The perception that formed it was called the image of the store. Besides, the store needs to retain its customers for profits that he could support life. For that image of the store should be set carefully so that he can attract customers as well as maintain it. The cost to retain customers is cheaper than the stores attract customers that need to increase the loyalty konsumennya.Tujuan to be achieved in this study is to investigate the relationship between store image and loyalty of consumers. The sample used in this research is to use a quota sample technique, sample predetermined amount and then when it meets the research can be stopped. Data collection techniques used is to scale the image scale loyalitasi scale shops and consumers. Data analysis technique used is the Pearson product moment correlation using SPSS version 11, 00 This research is getting the value of r is 0.390 and p = 0.000 indicating there is a positive relationship between the image of store loyalty. This means that if the image is positive, the loyalty of consumers shop high and vice versa when the negative image of the store so low customer loyalty Then from the calculation of correlation coefficient of determination obtained by 0.152 or 15%, indicating effective contribution to the loyalty of store image by 15% while the remaining 85% caused by other factors such as brand image, service quality and satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 31 May 2012 04:27
Last Modified: 31 May 2012 04:27
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/6261

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item