ANALISIS DISKRIMINAN DAN RASIO KEUANGAN SEBAGAI ALAT UNTUK MEMPREDIKSI KEGAGALAN BISNISPADA PERUSAHAAN MAKANAN DAN MINUMAN YANG LISTING DI BEJ

ERAWATI, ERAWATI (2007) ANALISIS DISKRIMINAN DAN RASIO KEUANGAN SEBAGAI ALAT UNTUK MEMPREDIKSI KEGAGALAN BISNISPADA PERUSAHAAN MAKANAN DAN MINUMAN YANG LISTING DI BEJ. Masters thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
ANALISIS_DISKRIMINAN_DAN_RASIO_KEUANGAN_SEBAGAI_ALATUNTUK_MEMPREDIKSI_KEGAGALAN_BISNISPADA_PERUSAHAAN_MAKANAN_DAN_MINUMANYANG_LISTING_DI_BEJ.pdf

Download (124kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research is explanatory research on food and beverage company listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange with the title "Discriminant Analysis and Financial Ratios as a tool to predict business failures on food and beverage companies listing on the JSE". The purpose of this study was to find in predicting bankruptcy of food and beverage company listed on the JSE with Altman Discriminant analysis. Discriminant analysis was calculated with formula formula Altman discriminant model using benchmarks for Altman Z score of less than 1.20, then the company into the category of companies go bankrupt or fail. While the Z score more than 1.20 then the company's entry in the category are not bankrupt. In a further analysis of eigenvalue, shows the value differentiator is 0671, then the magnitude of the differences of financial ratios are not bankrupt the company went bankrupt and was 67.1%. This means that 67.1% variance of the dependent variable (Z score) can be explained by the discriminant model is formed only 2 independent variables (X2 and X5) which has the classification of companies go bankrupt and not bankrupt the food and beverage company. While the rest 32.9% influenced by other variables outside the model. This indicates that between the dependent variable (Z score) with free variables have a close relationship or strong. From 5 ratio formed from the Altman model, there are two financial ratios that can be made of a discriminant model that influence the food and beverage company. To distinguish the new model to that used Altman, then a new variable using Z ' Z 'Bankrupt = -2036 to 0683 +2399 X2 X5 Z 'Not Bankrupt = -3823 + 0767 X2 + 4785 X5 According to the study authors suggested that better management of food and beverage companies that fall into categories of bankruptcy need to consider this research. The results of this study is a material consideration for improvement and financial performance improvement with emphasis on the factors identified as causes of bankruptcy.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Accounting
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 25 May 2012 07:41
Last Modified: 25 May 2012 07:41
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/5918

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item