Wibowo, Ari (2010) PENGARUH TERPAAN PESAN IKLAN MAJALAH INDIE BUBBLE TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI PRODUK DISTRO (Studi Pada Siswa SMA Negeri 7 Malang). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
PENGARUH_TERPAAN_PESAN_IKLAN_MAJALAH_INDIE_BUBBLETERHADAP_KEPUTUSAN_MEMBELI_PRODUK_DISTRO.pdf - Published Version
Download (103Kb) | Preview
Media is something that becomes a message or an intermediary channels of communication messages komunikaktor tersampaikannya to communicants, especially the print media that flows very fast dissemination of information received by the public. Print media here is an indie magazine that many of the local media bubble to provide information about the product distributions, independent culture, art, photograpy, fashion, young people are updated today. The study was based on the observation of the influence of advertising messages, researchers are on the bubble of youth magazines, especially where high school students who sma periods of very enthusiastic about the development of the fashion world. This made the researchers to analyze more deeply interested in the effect of ad message exposure in magazines such bubble against the decision to buy the product distributions at the high school students. The message here is that product advertisements in magazines bubble. The theory is not limited or tuat theory and also includes AIDDA theory, to formulate a strong media effect on audience (students) in terms of the decision to buy the product distributions from a magazine ad bubble, the effects of cognitive effects provide the latest information on product distribution. Audiences who previously did not know to know the product distributions are again a trend, so the audience interested in the information acquired. While AIDDA theory, this communication model explains that in a communication process which also passed by the ad must be interesting to get attention (Attention) and then gained the attention will be formed after the audience's interest (interest) on product advertising, and then generates the desire (Desire) to have product distributions that existed at the ads, then make a decision (Decision) the desire to have a longer trend of product distribution and the final stage of communicants is taking action (Action) to perform an act of purchasing products that are on magazine Advertising bubble. This type of research is explanatif is research to find out the situation or a particular condition or what is influencing the occurrence of something and test the hypothesized relationships among variables with quantitative approach. The object of this research is to State high school students 7Malang Jl. Chicken Cengger I/14 Malang. While the sample of this study is that 76 people from a population of respondents found the overall population of 342 and 310 that meet certain criteria, in obtaining these samples using simple random sampling technique which uses a system of random or give opportunities to members of the population to be used as samples to obtain the number of samples is 76 people in accordance with the formula used in sampling. Which is done by lottery, regardless of the strata in the member population. Then the researcher distributed questionnaire as a means of collecting primary data. Validity of the questionnaire were tested using product moment correlation technique and reliability testing with alpha techniques. Data analysis techniques are simple linear analysis to test the effect of magazine advertising message indie bubble against the decision to buy the product distributions at seven high schools students in Malang, and the analysis of determination for predicting the effect of variable X To variableY Based on the results, the correlation coefficient (r) of 0.773 which shows the relationship variables X and Y. based on linear regression equation Y = 2282 + 0723. x, then the influence of bubble magazine ad message exposure to decision of purchasing the product are positive. Furthermore, based on the F test was obtained, calculated F value of 109 688, and F table value of 3.98 that means F count> F table at significance level of 5%, then the message bubble magazine advertising significantly influences the decision to buy the product distributions. Obtained coefficient of determination equal to 0.597. That means that the magnitude of the effect of magazine advertising message bubble on the decision to buy the product distributions amounted to 59.7%. While the decision to buy the remaining 40.3% of products influenced by other variables not addressed in this study.
|Item Type:||Thesis (Other)|
|Subjects:||N Fine Arts > NE Print media|
|Divisions:||Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Sience|
|Depositing User:||Rayi Tegar Pamungkas|
|Date Deposited:||19 Mar 2012 14:25|
|Last Modified:||19 Mar 2012 14:25|
Actions (login required)