UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS KINERJA KEUANGAN PADA BANK UMUM SYARIAH DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2014-2018

Aulia, FIrda (2019) ANALISIS KINERJA KEUANGAN PADA BANK UMUM SYARIAH DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2014-2018. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
Pendahuluan.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (254kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (620kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (781kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (731kB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB V.pdf

Download (252kB) | Preview
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (354kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The purpose of this study to analyze how the development of financial performance and how big is the influence of the BOPO, CAR, FDR, and NPF ratio on the profitability of Islamic Commercial Banks in Indonesia. The method in this study uses quantitative methods and using secondary data. The type of data used in this study uses annual Islamic financial statements for the period 2014-2018 obtained from each bank's website. The analytical method used in this study uses multiple regression analysis, with a significance level of 5%. The f test results in this study indicate if the ratio of BOPO, CAR, FDR, and NPF simultaneously influences profitability. And the t test shows that the BOPO ratio has a significant negative effect on profitability, CAR ratio does not have a significant positive effect on profitability, FDR ratio has a significant positive effect on profitability, and the NPF ratio has a significant negative effect on profitability. While the results of the coefficient of determination obtained R2 values of 0.956505 or 95.65% of the independent variables affect the dependent variable and the remaining 4.35% comes from other factors not explained in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201710180312254
Thesis Advisors: Arfida Boedirochminarni (0716096201), Muhammad Sri Wahyudi Suliswanto (0731078701)
Keywords: Financial Ratios, Bank Performance, Islamic Commercial Banks.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201710180312254
Date Deposited: 26 Nov 2019 04:46
Last Modified: 26 Nov 2019 04:46
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/57075

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo