UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM DALAM KELUARGA TERHADAP PERILAKU BERAGAMA ANAK DI MTS MUHAMMADIYAH 1 MALANG

Cahyani, Lailiyah Dwi (2019) PENGARUH PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM DALAM KELUARGA TERHADAP PERILAKU BERAGAMA ANAK DI MTS MUHAMMADIYAH 1 MALANG. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (368kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (462kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (457kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (717kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (117kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Islamic education in the family is the most important foundation in living life because the family is the first environment known to the child. Then it is recommended that parents give Islamic education early to the child because the knowledge conveyed to the child from an early age will be embedded until he is mature. Parents should play an active role to provide religious education when at home. This will greatly impact and influence the child's religious behavior. When the children get a good Islamic religious education, it is certain that he also has good religious behavior and is expected to be in accordance with Islamic law. While the parents are less concerned about the importance of Islamic education in the family, then the child will also feel less concerned with his own religious behavior. The approach undertaken in this study is a quantitative approach to the type of correlation study, where a correlation study type was conducted to test a theory or hypothesis describing the influence of a variable on Other variables. Located in MTs. Muhammadiyah 1 Malang with random sampling technique and sample number of 50 people. The data collection techniques used are using questionnaires/polls and documentation. Data analysis techniques using validity tests, reliability tests and correlates of contingency coefficients. The results of the study stated that 1) there was a significant influence between the influence of Islamic education in the family with the child's religious behavior in MTs Muhammadiyah 1 Tlogomas Malang. The magnitude of the influence of Islamic religion in the family towards the child's religious behavior is 0.5985 (59.85%), while the remainder of 40.15% is influenced by other factors that may impede children to study religious education Islam when at home. 2) Many factors that can affect the Islamic religious education in the family to the child's religious behavior.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410010311073
Thesis Advisors: Agus Purwadi (0703086302), Hadi Nur Taufiq (0720106101)
Keywords: Islamic education in the family, religious behavior
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BP Islam. Bahaism. Theosophy, etc
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1603 Secondary Education. High schools
Divisions: Faculty of Islamic Studies > Department of Islam Religion Education (Tarbiyah) (86208)
Depositing User: 201410010311073
Date Deposited: 26 Nov 2019 03:03
Last Modified: 26 Nov 2019 03:03
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/57065

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo