UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP TINGKAT PENDAPATAN PEDAGANG WISATA BELANJA TUGU DI KECAMATAN KLOJEN KOTA MALANG

Prakoso, Emong (2019) ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP TINGKAT PENDAPATAN PEDAGANG WISATA BELANJA TUGU DI KECAMATAN KLOJEN KOTA MALANG. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (411kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (360kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (457kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (579kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (216kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (934kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The market is a meeting place for sellers and buyers. In the market there are various kinds of daily needs, so that the two parties are brought together to interact with each other. The market sells certain goods or commodities in order to find an income. The aim of this study is to determine the effect of Capital, Business Time, and Labor Wages on the level of Trader Income in Tugu Shopping Tourism in Klojen District Malang. The type of research used is quantitative descriptive. Types and sources of data that are using primary and secondary data. This research uses Multiple Linear Regression analysis. The results showed that the three variables affect the level of Trader Income in Tugu Shopping Tourism in Klojen District Malang.. The variable size of Capital, Length of Business, and Labor Wage has an influence on the Merchant Income Level of 0.984 or 98%, while the rest of 0,2 or 2% is influenced by other factors outside this analysis.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410180311299
Thesis Advisors: Arfida Boedirochminarni (0716096201), Hendra Kusuma (0706118202)
Keywords: Capital, business duration, wages, and income
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201410180311299
Date Deposited: 26 Nov 2019 09:08
Last Modified: 26 Nov 2019 09:08
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/57030

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo