UMM Institutional Repository

Analisis pengaruh Inflasi, Nilai Tukar dan World Income terhadap Ekspor Indonesia tahun 1987-2017

Ramaditya, Ananta Prima (2019) Analisis pengaruh Inflasi, Nilai Tukar dan World Income terhadap Ekspor Indonesia tahun 1987-2017. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (389kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (620kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (512kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (861kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (245kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (508kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effect of inflation, exchange rates and world income on Indonesian exports. The data needed is secondary data obtained from worldbank report data. The data analysis technique is a multiple linear regression analysis technique. The independent variables in this study are inflation, exchange rates and world income, while the dependent variable is Indonesian exports in 1987-2017. This study uses Time Series data with Multiple Linear Regression Analysis. Value of R2 = 0.981820 or 98%. This shows that the ability of the independent variables namely Inflation, Exchange Rates and Foreign Income explained the dependent variable is 98% and the remaining 2% can be explained by other variables. The results of this study indicate that Inflation, Exchange Rates and World Income have a significant positive effect on exports. Simultaneously testing the value of F-count 486.0482 ≥ F-table 2.95, it can be concluded that H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted, which means that the independent variables namely Inflation, Exchange Rates and World Income influence simultaneously and together to the dependent variable namely Export in Indonesia in 1987-2017.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201510180311155
Thesis Advisors: Aris Soelistyo (0020126501), Sudarti (0010096802)
Keywords: Export, Inflation, Exchange Rate, World Income
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201510180311155
Date Deposited: 23 Nov 2019 02:31
Last Modified: 23 Nov 2019 02:31
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/56605

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo