UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS TINGKAT PENDAPATAN INDUSTRI MEBEL DI KECAMATAN REJOSO KABUPATEN PASURUAN

Ghivani, Rania (2019) ANALISIS TINGKAT PENDAPATAN INDUSTRI MEBEL DI KECAMATAN REJOSO KABUPATEN PASURUAN. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
Pendahuluan.pdf

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 2.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 3.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (3MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Revenue is the income derived from the costs of production factors or productive services. This study aims to determine the effect of capital, raw materials, labor, and business duration on the level of production and income of the furniture industry in Rejoso District, Pasuruan Regency. The location of this research is in Rejoso District, Pasuruan Regency. The type of research used is quantitative descriptive. Types and sources of data that are using primary and secondary data. This research uses Multiple Linear Regression analysis. The results showed that of the four variables affect the income of the furniture industry in the District of Rejoso, Pasuruan Regency. Overall influence of the amount of capital, raw materials, labor and business duration on the income of the furniture industry is 0.950 or 95%, while the remaining 0.50 or 5% is influenced by other factors outside this analysis.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410180311137
Thesis Advisors: Aris Soelistyo (0020126501), M. Sri Wahyudi Suliswanto (0731078701)
Keywords: Capital, Raw materials, Labor, Business duration, Income
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201410180311137
Date Deposited: 21 Nov 2019 09:51
Last Modified: 21 Nov 2019 09:51
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/56346

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo