UMM Institutional Repository

Unsur Kritik Sosial Terkait Tata Tertib Lalu Lintas Dalam Film (analisis isi pada film pendek "Peci Ajaib" karya Ricky Firmansyah

Aditia, Roby Subarkah (2019) Unsur Kritik Sosial Terkait Tata Tertib Lalu Lintas Dalam Film (analisis isi pada film pendek "Peci Ajaib" karya Ricky Firmansyah. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (829kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (268kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (397kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (374kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (198kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (939kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (197kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Abstract The purpose of this study is to know the critical message that appears in Peci Ajaib’s Movie, and see how much frequency of criticism messages are presented in the message trait indicator The research method used is a quantitative content analysis with frequency distribution technique with coding system that is the technique of data analysis. While the analysis unit in this research is a shot containing a critique message in the “Peci Ajaib” movie The results of the researcher showed from a total of 101 shot 36 shot or 35% of the appearance of the message containing the element of soisal criticism. Further from each of the critique categories found such as; Government criticism categories 4 shot or 11%, category of community mindsets criticism 6 shot or 17%, category of public behaviors criticism 20 shot or 55%, category of diversity criticism 6 shot or 17%. After the researcher calculated based on critique category, there are looking for the frequency of occurrence of critique messages based on message trait indicators. Out of a total of 36 shots found a verbal’s messages 26 shot or 72%, and the non-verbal’s messages 10 shot or 28%. The suggestion of this study is for future studies relating to the problem of traffic ordinances in the film are advised to use different methods of analysis so that the content of the delivered message can be identified deeper.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201310040311106
Thesis Advisors: Jamroji (10302030373), Farid Rusman (0723066002)
Keywords: film, social criticism
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: 201310040311106
Date Deposited: 07 Nov 2019 04:14
Last Modified: 07 Nov 2019 04:14
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/54885

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo