HUBUNGAN ANTARA IMAGE PRODUCT DENGAN MINAT MEMBELI PAKAIAN BATIK PADA REMAJA DI PEKALONGAN

MUTIARA, DIKA (2008) HUBUNGAN ANTARA IMAGE PRODUCT DENGAN MINAT MEMBELI PAKAIAN BATIK PADA REMAJA DI PEKALONGAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_IMAGE_PRODUCT_DENGAN_MINAT_MEMBELI_PAKAIAN_BATIK_PADA_REMAJA_DI_PEKALONGAN.pdf

Download (149kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research is conducted based on the phenomenon of the teenagers’ minimum interest in batik. Many teenagers do not realize what they really want. That is the reason why consumers cannot tell the strong reason of buying and not buying batik. Related to the consumers’ interest to buy something, we know purchase interest. Purchase interest is the part of the processes leading consumers to buy something. We need product image analysis to give a contribution in choosing and valuing product, for example adjust something cheap or high qualified and build ideal product image. From that background of study, the researcher tries to conduct the research entitled “The Relationship between Image Products and Teenagers’ Purchase Interest in Batik in Pekalongan”. The research design is non-experimental and the research’s instrument is method of summated rating scale or well-known by Likert scale, which consists of product image scale and purchase interest-scale. Questioners are spread to 110 students of SMA Muhammadiyah I Pekalongan in 6-7 April 2008 uses purposive sampling technique. While the analysis uses product moment analysis. The research result shows that there is positive and very significant relationship between image product and purchase interest. It can be seen from correlation coefficient (r), which shows 0,676 and p ( false opportunity ) is 0,000. It means, if product image of batik is positive, the opportunity of teenagers’ purchase interest is high. On the contrary, if product image of batik is negative, so teenagers’ purchase interest is low. The high influence of image product to the purchase interest is reflected in the percentage that shows 45.7%. Whereas the rest 54.3% is influenced by the other factors. The researcher hopes that teenagers can rise the purchase interest by searching the information of batik products and following the development of batik products.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 16 May 2012 03:15
Last Modified: 16 May 2012 03:15
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/5423

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item