UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TINGKAT PENDIDIKAN, USIA KAWIN PERTAMA DAN PENDAPATAN TERHADAP FERTILITAS PEKERJA WANITA DI DESA MOJODUWUR KECAMATAN MOJOWARNO KABUPATEN JOMBANG

Muafiqoh, Fiya Manzi Latul (2019) PENGARUH TINGKAT PENDIDIKAN, USIA KAWIN PERTAMA DAN PENDAPATAN TERHADAP FERTILITAS PEKERJA WANITA DI DESA MOJODUWUR KECAMATAN MOJOWARNO KABUPATEN JOMBANG. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (546kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (658kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (719kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (194kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (4MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to find out how much influence the level of education, age at first marriage and income on the fertility of female workers in Mojoduwur Village, Mojowarno District, Jombang Regency. This research is a quantitative study using cross-section data. The data used in this study are primary data with respondents as many as 77 female workers who are married or have been married and already have children. The results of multiple linear regression analysis showed that the level of education and age at first marriage had a negative influence on fertility while income had a positive influence on fertility in Mojoduwur Village, Mojowarno District, Jombang Regency. From the results of the regression that has been done, it can be obtained the R-square value (R2) of 0.366 this shows that the percentage of education level, age of first marriage and income is 36.6% while the remaining 63.4% is explained by other variables outside the study .

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410180311275
Thesis Advisors: Wahyu Hidayat Riyanto (0724036501)
Keywords: Fertility, Income, Education Level and Age of First Marriage
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HM Sociology
H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
H Social Sciences > HQ The family. Marriage. Woman
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 07 Oct 2019 02:00
Last Modified: 07 Oct 2019 02:21
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/53742

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo