UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH MODAL, LAMA USAHA, DAN UPAH TERHADAP PENDAPATAN INDUSTRI MEUBEL DI DESA BUKIR KECAMATAN GADINGREJO KOTA PASURUAN

Yoga tirta samudra, Yoga (2019) PENGARUH MODAL, LAMA USAHA, DAN UPAH TERHADAP PENDAPATAN INDUSTRI MEUBEL DI DESA BUKIR KECAMATAN GADINGREJO KOTA PASURUAN. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (3MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (146kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (282kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (190kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (252kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (118kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (389kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

ABSTRACT This study aims to determine the effect of Capital, Duration, and Wages on Furniture Industry Revenues in Bukir Village, Gadingrejo District, Pasuruan City. This study uses the analysis of Multiple Linear Regression. The results of the study show that the Capital, Duration, and Wages have a significant influence on furniture industry revenues. Overall, the effect of the amount of capital, length of business, and wages on furniture industry revenue is 0.764 or 76.4%, while the remaining 0.236 or 23.6% is influenced by other factors outside of this analysis. The conclusion of this study is capital (X1), length of effort (X2) and wages (X3) have significant results together - the same to furniture industry revenue with a calculated F value of 43.381 with a probability of Fcount of 0.000. Partially capital (X1) has a probability value of t of 0,000, duration of business (X2) has a probability value of t of 0.012, this value indicates that the probability value t is smaller than the level of significance (α = 0.05) or has a significant effect towards furniture industry revenues. wages (X3) have a probability value t of 0.037, this value indicates that the probability value t is greater than the level of significance (α = 0.05) or does not have a significant effect on Furniture Industry Revenues in Bukir Village Gadingrejo District Pasuruan City.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410180311292
Thesis Advisors: Aris Soelistyo (0020126501), Arfida Boedirochminarni (0716096201)
Keywords: Capital, Business Duration, Wages, and Industrial Revenues.
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201410180311292
Date Deposited: 04 Oct 2019 06:41
Last Modified: 04 Oct 2019 06:41
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/53702

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo