UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TERPAAN SOSIALISASI BUDAYA BACA TERHADAP TINGKAT KEAKTIFAN MEMBACA PADA ANAK – ANAK (Studi pada Taman Baca Masyarakat Rumah Susun Penjaringan Sari 2 Rungkut Surabaya)

Munawwaroh, Zahrotul (2019) PENGARUH TERPAAN SOSIALISASI BUDAYA BACA TERHADAP TINGKAT KEAKTIFAN MEMBACA PADA ANAK – ANAK (Studi pada Taman Baca Masyarakat Rumah Susun Penjaringan Sari 2 Rungkut Surabaya). Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (264kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (330kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (369kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (634kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V .pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (245kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

The low interest in reading in Indonesia made the Indonesian Ministry of Education and Culture to intensify the National Literacy Movement (GLN). Library Offices and Archives of the city of Surabaya provides a point of literacy that is spread around the community, such as the reading park (TBM). In addition to being a means of providing reading material, the TBM held activities to socialize reading culture specifically aimed at children. Based on the socialization that has been done at TBM, does it affect the level of children reading activity. That reason behind this research to find out is there any effect of the reading culture socialization on the level of children reading activity. This study uses quantitative methods with associative research types. The sampling techniques used was accidental sampling where there were 93 children of elementary school students who had participated in TBM activities, and when the research was accidentally encountered by researcher. While the data were obtained from the instrument in the form of a quistionnaire read out by the researcher then answered by the respondent and filled by the researcher into the questionnaire sheet. In addition to quistionnaire, data is supported by secondary data in the form of books, scientific journal, online searches and documentation data. After the data is collected, test the instrument then test the hypothesis using the F test and analyze data using a simple linear regression test. Researcher uses the hierarchy effect theory to explain the phenomena and results of research. From the results of data analysis obtained the coefficient of determination of 0,520, it can be concluded that there is an effect between culture socialization exposure of reading (X) on the level of children reading activity (Y) with a magnitude of 52% and the remaining 48% is effected by other variables that is not discussed in this research. From the SPSS coefficients table, the constant number of unstandardized coefficients = 10,069 and the regression coefficient number = 0,830. That is, the level of reading activity (Y) will increase by 0,830 units for each additional unit of culture socialization exposure of reading (X), with the regression equation Y = 10,069 + 0,830X.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201510040311112
Keywords: Socialization Exposure, Reading Culture, Children Reading Activity
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 16 Sep 2019 03:20
Last Modified: 16 Sep 2019 03:20
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/53372

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo