UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI, JUMLAH PENDUDUK, PAD, IPM, DAN UMK TERHADAP KETIMPANGAN ANTAR KABUPATEN/KOTA DI PROVINSI BANTEN

Juliana, Rosita (2019) ANALISIS PENGARUH PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI, JUMLAH PENDUDUK, PAD, IPM, DAN UMK TERHADAP KETIMPANGAN ANTAR KABUPATEN/KOTA DI PROVINSI BANTEN. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (111kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (303kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (213kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (310kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (94kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (346kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Inequality is one of the problems of economic development. Effective economic development is the hope of every region in Indonesia. Existence of the human development index (IPM) and different economic growth among regions, the population, MSE, and also regional income (PAD) that are still uneven can cause inequality in the regencies / cities in Banten Province. This study aims to analyze the effect of per capita GRDP, population, PAD, UMK ana IPM on inequality in Banten Province in 2010-2016. This study uses secondary data in the form of panel data consisting of seven-year time series, namely 20102016 which consists of 8 districts / cities in Banten Province. Meanwhile, the data analysis used in this study is the FEM method (Fixed Effect Model). The results of this research, among others. First, the inequality of development 2010-2016 year in Banten Province experiencing fluctuations in each year. Second, GDP per capita, population, and significant influential PAD against inequality. Third, the IPM and the UMK insignificant against inequality. And third, the coefficient of Determination (R2) of 0.998990 or 99.89%. This indicates that the traffic free variables i.e. GDP per capita, population, PAD, IPM and the UMK explain variables bound Inequalities of 99.89% and the rest of 0.11% can be explained by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201510180311124
Thesis Advisors: Aris Soelistyo (0020126501)
Keywords: per capita GRDP, population, PAD, IPM, UMK, and Inequality
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 13 Sep 2019 01:59
Last Modified: 13 Sep 2019 01:59
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/53331

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo