UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH INVESTASI INDUSTRI, JUMLAH INDUSTRI DAN TENAGA KERJA INDUSTRI TERHADAP PENDAPATAN PERKAPITA DI WILAYAH GERBANGKERTOSUSILA TAHUN 2010-2017

Widyawati, Lisa (2019) ANALISIS PENGARUH INVESTASI INDUSTRI, JUMLAH INDUSTRI DAN TENAGA KERJA INDUSTRI TERHADAP PENDAPATAN PERKAPITA DI WILAYAH GERBANGKERTOSUSILA TAHUN 2010-2017. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (388kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (990kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (647kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (205kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (399kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Income Per kapita is an important benchmark for natural development of the regional economy and the success of regional development and as a determinant of further development policy. This study aims to determine the effect of industrial investment, the number of industries and industrial workers on income participation. This study uses panel data with the Generalizad Least Square (GLS) Model, the relationship between the dependent and independent variables can be explained by 57 percent in the estimation model and the remaining 43 percent is explained outside the estimation model. The results show that equal distribution of income with industrial sector investment, the number of industries and personnel are significantly positive while the industrial workforce is negative and significantly significant when tested together with the F-count value of 23.44882> F-table 3.17 and the probability of 0 , 0000 with the largest T-statistic in the variable number of industries amounting to 6.456369, with a t-table of 1.67412. The coefficient of determination R-Square is 57%, while 43% is explained in other variables that are not in the selected model.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201510180311187
Thesis Advisors: Ida Nuraini (008126801)
Keywords: Income Distribution, Income Percapita, Industrial Sector
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 13 Sep 2019 01:47
Last Modified: 13 Sep 2019 01:47
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/53330

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo