UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH KONTRIBUSI SEKTOR PRIMER, SEKTOR SEKUNDER DAN SEKTOR TERSIER TERHADAP KEMISKINAN DI KAB/KOTA JAWA TIMUR TAHUN 2010-2017

Mustikasari, Dini (2019) ANALISIS PENGARUH KONTRIBUSI SEKTOR PRIMER, SEKTOR SEKUNDER DAN SEKTOR TERSIER TERHADAP KEMISKINAN DI KAB/KOTA JAWA TIMUR TAHUN 2010-2017. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (847kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (330kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (916kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (606kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (304kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (404kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This research aims to determine the effect of the Primary Sector, Secondary Sector and Tertiary Sector on poverty in East Java Province in 2010-2017. The dependent variable in this study is the level of poverty. Independent variables are Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Sectors. The data used is the percentage of poor people and data on Gross Regional Domestic Product (GRDP) on the basis of Constant prices (ADHK) in 2010 according to the business fields of 38 Cities and Regencies in East Java Province. Data were obtained from the Central Statistics Agency (BPS). The method used is using panel data regression. The estimation model uses the Fixed Effect Model (FEM). The results show that the determination coefficient test R2 is 0.963527, which means 96% is explained by the dependent and independent variables in this study, the remaining 4% is explained by other variables outside the estimation model. the influence between the Primary Sector and poverty has a significant positive effect. The secondary sector has a positive and significant effect in reducing poverty, the Tertiary Sector has a negative and significant effect.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201510180311191
Thesis Advisors: Arfida Boedirochminarni (0716096201)
Keywords: Poverty, Primary Sector, Secondary Sector, Tertiary Sector
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 13 Sep 2019 01:42
Last Modified: 13 Sep 2019 01:42
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/53329

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo