PENGARUH RETURN ON EQUITY (ROE), EARNING PER SHARE(EPS), DAN ECONOMIC VALUE ADDED (EVA)TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM (Studi Pada Perusahaan Perbankan yang Listing di BEI Periode Tahun 2006-2008)

Nofiana, Efi (2010) PENGARUH RETURN ON EQUITY (ROE), EARNING PER SHARE(EPS), DAN ECONOMIC VALUE ADDED (EVA)TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM (Studi Pada Perusahaan Perbankan yang Listing di BEI Periode Tahun 2006-2008). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_RETURN_ON_EQUITY.pdf

Download (9kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to investigate the effect of partial and simultaneous Return On Equity (ROE), Earning Per Share (EPS), and Economic Value Added (EVA) to the price of banking shares on the Stock Exchange listing in 2006 to 2008. Analysis tools used in this research is by using multiple linear regression analysis using the F test and t test From the calculation of multiple regression analysis that has been done to show the influence of independent variables on dependent variables can show in coefficient of determination (R2) that is equal to 0.947. Thus, it means that the influence Return On Equity (ROE), Earning Per Share (EPS), and Economic Value Added (EVA) to the banking company's stock price on the listing on the Stock Exchange amounted to 94.7% while the remaining approximately 5.3% is explained by Other variables that are not addressed in this study. First hypothesis test results prove that the variable Earning Per Share (EPS) significantly affects the price of banking shares in the IDX listings. Keywords: Return On Equity (ROE), Earning Per Share (EPS), and Economic Value Added (EVA)

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Accounting
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 15 May 2012 05:48
Last Modified: 15 May 2012 05:48
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/5322

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item