UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA, KOMPENSASI, DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PT. MALINDO INTITAMA RAYA LAWANG

Khikamah, Nurul (2019) PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN KERJA, KOMPENSASI, DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PT. MALINDO INTITAMA RAYA LAWANG. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (353kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (121kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (490kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (648kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (65kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (761kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to describe Employee Performance. Work Environment, Compensation and Work Discipline and analyze the influence of the work environment, compensation and work discipline on the performance of employees of PT. Malindo Intitama Raya production section with the number of samples used is 77 employees. The analytical tool used is analysis of the scale range and multiple linear regression. F test results on work environment, compensation and work discipline on employee performance simultaneously have a significant effect, the results of the coefficient of determination of employee performance are influenced by the work environment, compensation and work discipline by 88.5% while the remaining 11.5% is influenced by other variables that are not in this study. The results of the Dominant Test analysis of the influence of the work environment,compensation and work discipline on Employee performance obtained results that the work environment has the most influence on Employee Performance compared to compensation and work discipline which number of 0.452.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410160311232
Thesis Advisors: Bambang Widagdo (0020055901), Uci Yuliati (0019076502)
Keywords: Compensation, Perfromance, Work Discipline,Work Environment
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: 201410160311232
Date Deposited: 04 Sep 2019 02:25
Last Modified: 04 Sep 2019 02:25
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/53056

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo