UMM Institutional Repository

STUDI LITERATUR PENGGUNAAN MINYAK TEA TREE (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA) DALAM PERAWATAN LUKA

Sholihah, Nur Amrinatus (2019) STUDI LITERATUR PENGGUNAAN MINYAK TEA TREE (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA) DALAM PERAWATAN LUKA. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (490kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (856kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (276kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (310kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (548kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (338kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB VII.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (245kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Background: Wound is a condition of the continuity of tissue inside the body due to the injury or surgery that can cause disruption of the body function that disrupt daily activities. Tea tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) is an endemic plant that could be found in Australia and have many benefit. The purpose of this study literature is to know the result of using tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) for wound treatment based on the study that have been done. Method: This study used a Systematic Literature Review (SLR). The population that have been used in this study is an international journal with a key word of Tea Tree Oil, Wound Injury, Wound Treatment, Wound Management and Tea Tree Dressing. With a total of 26 international journal that have been screening with a range of publish 2010-2019 and also can be access with a full text. Result: According to the analysis result of PICO (Population, Intervention, Comparison, and Outcome) that have been done 65.4% use a method of true experiment, 19.2% is a case study and 15.4% is a study literature. 77% proven to be effective in a wound treatment and the rest 23% proven to be not effective. Conclusion: In this study literature 77% from 26 international journal that have been analysis proven to be effective in a wound treatment that using tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) meanwhile the rest 23% proven to be not effective.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201210420311069
Thesis Advisors: Faqih Ruhyanuddin (0723097503), Anis Ika Nur Rohmah (0715048804)
Keywords: Study Literature, Wound Treatment, Tea Tree Oil
Subjects: R Medicine > RT Nursing
Divisions: Faculty of Health Science > Department of Nursing (14201)
Depositing User: 201210420311069
Date Deposited: 29 Aug 2019 06:33
Last Modified: 29 Aug 2019 06:33
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/52916

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo