UMM Institutional Repository

FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENDAPATAN NELAYAN DI DESA LABUHAN JONTAL KECAMATAN PLAMPANG KABUPATEN SUMBAWA NTB

diana, dina (2019) FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENDAPATAN NELAYAN DI DESA LABUHAN JONTAL KECAMATAN PLAMPANG KABUPATEN SUMBAWA NTB. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN .pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I .pdf

Download (468kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II .pdf

Download (227kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III .pdf

Download (642kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV .pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (543kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V .pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (149kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN FOTO DAN DATA.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (973kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

ABSTRACT This research is meant to find out to determine the importance of the This study aims to determine the importance of the influence of working capital and technology on the income of fishermen in Labuhan Jontal Village, Plampang District, Sumbawa Regency, NTB. The population of this study was all the fishermen of Labuhan Jontal Village, Plampang Sub-District, Sumbawa District, West Nusa Tenggara who lived in the coastal pesisi area. This type of research is a quantitative descriptive method. This study used a sample of 50 respondents where questionnaires were carried out in the coastal pesisi area of Labuhan Jontal Village, Plampang District, Sumbawa Regency, NTB. The sampling method used is snowball sampling. To analyze the three variables using the Test Instrument, namely the validity and reliability test, the classic Assumption Test, Multiple Linear Analysis using the t test, beta value and determination coefficient which is processed by SPSS 25 software. The results of this study show that the technological variable (X2) is greater variable effect income of fishermen (Y). As well as the results of the equation coefficient of determination shows that the independent variables of working capital and technology are able to explain the dependent variable income of fishermen by 51.3% while the remaining 48.7% is explained by other variables not examined in this study. The conclusion is that the working capital and technology used are getting better and more beneficial, so the income of the fishermen in Labuhan Jontal Village, Plampang Sub-District, Sumbawa Regency, NTB has also increased.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201610180312173
Thesis Advisors: sudarti ( 0010096802 ), zainal arifin ( 0720077101 )
Keywords: Working Capital, Technology, Fisherman Revenue
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201610180312173
Date Deposited: 23 Aug 2019 09:43
Last Modified: 23 Aug 2019 09:43
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/51580

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo