UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS ANGGARAN PENDAPATAN DAN BELANJA DAERAH (APBD) SERTA KINERJA PEMBANGUNAN DAERAH TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI (PDRB) DI WILAYAH GERBANGKERTASUSILA

Aliya, Wahyu Himatul (2019) ANALISIS ANGGARAN PENDAPATAN DAN BELANJA DAERAH (APBD) SERTA KINERJA PEMBANGUNAN DAERAH TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI (PDRB) DI WILAYAH GERBANGKERTASUSILA. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, university of muhammadiyah malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (221kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (518kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (587kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (670kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (208kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (227kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to determine how the effect of the Locally Generated Revenue (PAD), balance fund, Government Capital Expenditure, Human Development Index (IPM), and labor force total (AK) on economic growth. This study used secondary data from 2008 until 2017. Analysis techniques is quantitative, which use quantitative analysis Panel Regression Model estimate method by econometric counting media Eviews9. Analysis results show that the estimation model analysis selected is Fixed Effect (FE). The FE model shows an R2 of 0.979537, indicating that the independent variable is able to explain the dependent variable by 97.95 percent. It means that 97.95 percent of economic growth in 2008-2017 can be explained by the model, the remaining 2.05 percent is explained by other factors outside the model. Simultaneous test results of all independent variables together have a positive and significant effect on economic growth. In the partial test, PAD has a positive and significant effect, HDI has a negative and significant effect, balance funds, development spending and AK have a negative and not significant effect.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201510180311117
Thesis Advisors: Aris Soelistyo( 0020126501)
Keywords: Economic Growth, Panel Regression Model, Regional Government Budget, Region Development Performance.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201510180311117
Date Deposited: 23 Aug 2019 07:57
Last Modified: 23 Aug 2019 07:57
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/51374

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo