UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS RATA-RATA LAMA PENDIDIKAN , TINGKAT PARTISIPASI ANGKATAN KERJA (TPAK) TERHADAP PENYERAPAN TENAGA KERJA KABUPATEN/KOTA DI PROVINSI JAWA TIMUR TAHUN 2010-2018

Al Badry, Kholilurrahman (2019) ANALISIS RATA-RATA LAMA PENDIDIKAN , TINGKAT PARTISIPASI ANGKATAN KERJA (TPAK) TERHADAP PENYERAPAN TENAGA KERJA KABUPATEN/KOTA DI PROVINSI JAWA TIMUR TAHUN 2010-2018. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN .pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I .pdf

Download (219kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II .pdf

Download (389kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III .pdf

Download (406kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV .pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (670kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V .pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (145kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN .pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (421kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to describe the condition of how much influence the average length of education, labor force participation rate (TPAK) Kabuoaten / City in East Java Province in 2010-2018. This study uses panel data regression analysis, with testing of hypotheses, namely F test, T test and determinant coefficient (R2). With an error rate of a = 5%. Panel data regression analysis using Fixed Effect Model. Showing that the average variable length of education has a positive and significant effect with a keofisien value of 0.127.333, the level of labor force participation shows a positive and not significant effect with a coefficient of 0.004.726. And the determinant value (R2) is 99%, this shows that the variable length of education and the level of labor force participation are able to explain the dependent variable, which is 99% energy absorption, while the remaining 1% can be explained by other variables outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201510180311091
Thesis Advisors: Arfida Boedirochminarni (0716096201), Yunan Syaifullah (0713067101)
Keywords: Average Education Duration, Labor Force Participation Level and Labor Absorption.
Subjects: A General Works > AC Collections. Series. Collected works
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Depositing User: 201510180311091
Date Deposited: 23 Aug 2019 04:09
Last Modified: 04 Sep 2019 03:01
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/51194

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo