UMM Institutional Repository

Pengaruh DPK, BOPO dan LDR Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada Bank Devisa Dan Bank Non Devisa Periode 2015-2017

Ramadhan, Ilham Dwiki (2019) Pengaruh DPK, BOPO dan LDR Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada Bank Devisa Dan Bank Non Devisa Periode 2015-2017. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (326kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 2.pdf

Download (310kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 3.pdf

Download (609kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (938kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (176kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (608kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to describe the development of Third Party Funds, Income Operating Expenses Operations and Loan to Deposit Ratio for foreign exchange banks and non-foreign exchange banks for the period 2015-2017 and Analyze the influence of Third Party Funds, Operating Income ExpensesOperational and Loan to Deposit Ratio to Profitability (ROA) between foreign exchange banks and non-foreign exchange banks. The analytical tool used in this study is the multiple linear regression panel data by testing the hypothesis that is the F test, t test, the coefficient of determination R2. Normality Assumption Test, Multicollinearity Test, Heterocedasticity Test and Autocorrelation Test. This type of research is quantitative data. The required data is secondary data from the financial statements of foreign exchange banks and non-foreign exchange banks in 2015-2017. Data analysis techniques are panel data regression analysis techniques. The results of selecting the best model panel data regression analysis show that the Common Effect model is the best model. The results of this study on Foreign Exchange Banks that the DPK and LDR variables have a negative and no significant effect on profitability (ROA). Furthermore, the BOPO variable has a significant negative effect on profitability. And in Non-Foreign Exchange Banks that the DPK and LDR variables have a negative and not significant effect on profitability (ROA). Furthermore, the BOPO Variables have a significant negative effect on profitability. The coefficient of determination (R2) in foreign exchange banks is 0.949259 or 94.92%. This shows that the reliability of the independent variables namely DPK, BOPO and LDR explain the Profitability dependent variable of 94.92% and the remaining 5.08% can be explained by other variables. whereas, the Coefficient of Determination (R2) in non-foreign banks is 0.966348 or 96.63%. This shows that the reliability of the independent variables namely DPK, BOPO and LDR explain the Profitability dependent variable of 96.63% and the remaining 3.37% can be explained by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201510180311011
Thesis Advisors: Mohammad Faisal Abdullah (0006045702), Muhammad Sri Wahyudi Suliswanto (0731078701)
Keywords: DPK, LDR, BOPO, Profitability
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201510180311011
Date Deposited: 22 Aug 2019 09:14
Last Modified: 22 Aug 2019 09:14
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/50744

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo