UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH BI RATE DAN KINERJA KEUANGAN BANK TERHADAP PEMBIAYAAN BANK SYARIAH DI INDONESIA (2010 - 2017)

Suprayitno, Didit (2019) ANALISIS PENGARUH BI RATE DAN KINERJA KEUANGAN BANK TERHADAP PEMBIAYAAN BANK SYARIAH DI INDONESIA (2010 - 2017). Undergraduate (S1) thesis, Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
1. PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
2. BAB I.pdf

Download (691kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
3. BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
4. BAB III.pdf

Download (839kB) | Preview
[img] Text
5. BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
6. BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (320kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
7. LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the influence of the independent variables, namely the BI Rate, Third Party Funds (DPK), Capitalization of Adequacy Ratio (CAR) and Operational Income Costs (BOPO) on Islamic bank financing in Indonesia 2010 - 2017. This type of research is Quantitative Inferential . The required data is secondary data from the financial statements of five Islamic banks in Indonesia 2010-2017.4. Data analysis techniques are panel data regression analysis techniques. The results of the study show that the BI Rate variable has a significant negative effect on financing, Third Party Funds (DPK) have a significant positive relationship to financing, while for the variable Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) has a significant positive effect on financing and for Operational Income Operating Costs (BOPO) no significant negative effect on financing .. The coefficient of determination (R ^ 2) is 0.938581 or 93.85%. This shows that the ability of the independent variables namely BI Rate, DPK, CAR and BOPO explain the dependent variable of Financing at 93.85% and the remaining 6.15% can be explained by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201510180311012
Thesis Advisors: Idah Zuhroh (0013066701), Mohammad Faisal Abdullah (0006045702)
Keywords: Financing, BI Rate, DPK, CAR, BOPO
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201510180311012
Date Deposited: 21 Aug 2019 05:45
Last Modified: 21 Aug 2019 05:45
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/50319

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo