UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH OPERATING LEVERAGE DAN FINANCIAL LEVERAGE TERHADAP EARNING PER SHARE

Fardillah, Deddy (2019) PENGARUH OPERATING LEVERAGE DAN FINANCIAL LEVERAGE TERHADAP EARNING PER SHARE. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN PERPUS bru.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (264kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (277kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (240kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (288kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (101kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (529kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of variables Operating Leverage and Financial Leverage on earnings per share. The data used in the study is secondary data, which was obtained from the IDX, namely financial statements from 2015-2017. The population used in this study amounted to 47 mining companies that have been and are still listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2015-2017. The sample selection technique used a purposive sampling method and obtained 17 mining companies that were used as samples. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis. Based on the results of data analysis, partially the Degree of Operating Leverage does not affect earning per share, and the Degree of Financial Leverage has a positive effect on earnings per share. The goodness of fit model test results shows that the regression model can be used to predict earnings per share as evidenced by the F significance value of 0.132. The adjusted R-Square value of 0.082 indicates that the ability of the independent variable in explaining the variation of the dependent variable is 8.1%, and the remaining 91.9% is explained by other variables outside the research model.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201510160311159
Thesis Advisors: Mursidi (0710115701), Wiyono (0703026401)
Keywords: Operating Leverage, Financial Leverage, earnings per share.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: 201510160311159
Date Deposited: 19 Aug 2019 09:36
Last Modified: 19 Aug 2019 09:36
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/49654

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo