UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH INFLASI, KURS DAN EKSPOR TERHADAP CADANGAN DEVISA DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2012 – 2016

Listiyono, Alfian Budi (2019) PENGARUH INFLASI, KURS DAN EKSPOR TERHADAP CADANGAN DEVISA DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2012 – 2016. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (165kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (925kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (777kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (196kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (602kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Broadly speaking, this study aims to see the extent to which Inflation, Exchange Rate and Exports affect Foreign Exchange Reserves in Indonesia. The data used are secondary time series data in the form of Inflation, Exchange Rate, Exoporation of Foreign Exchange Reserve data obtained from BI websites and the Central Agency Statistics (BPS). The results of this study indicate that, inflation has a negative and significant effect on foreign exchange reserves. Variable exchange rates (exchange rates) have a positive and significant effect on foreign exchange reserves. Export variables have a positive and significant effect on foreign exchange reserves. From the regression results, the R2 value is 96%. This illustrates that the independent variables together can provide an explanation of the dependent variable of 96%. The other 4% is explained by other variables not included in the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201510180311086
Thesis Advisors: Zainal Arifin (0720077101), M Sri Wahyudi Suliswanto (0731078701)
Keywords: Inflation, exchange rates (exchange rates), exports, foreign exchange reserves
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: 201510180311086
Date Deposited: 19 Aug 2019 01:54
Last Modified: 19 Aug 2019 02:01
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/49507

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo