HUBUNGAN KONSEP DIRI DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN TERHADAP PRODUK

YUDHA, WIDYA SANDI (2010) HUBUNGAN KONSEP DIRI DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN TERHADAP PRODUK. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_KONSEP_DIRI_DENGAN_LOYALITAS_KONSUMENTERHADAP_PRODUK.pdf

Download (86kB) | Preview

Abstract

Consumer loyality is position of consumer expressing its(the faithfulness and commitment to product by presented [by] through recuring purchasing. In buying and applies a product many consumers which only comprehend meaning a product through its(the product side like, quality, price, and also distribution, but also there is seeing through consumer person side to product like satisfaction and also self­concept. Self­concept is opinion? sight and feeling of someone about x'self either that is perception about x'self, characteristic, its(the value and relationship as object. Self­concept can be formed through influence from family and the relation of with public around. Self­concept can influence individual included in choosing and applies a product, because with consumer product can express quality of consumer in its area. This research is quantitative research. Population in this research is consumer or element of public having tendency to buy and applies a product consistently. Sampling technique applied is incidental sampling where its(the sample amounts to 100. Self­Concept data collecting and consumer loyality is done by using scale, scale applied is self­concept scale and consumer loyality using scale type Likert. data analytical method applies correlation product moment from Karl Pearson that is statistic technique applied to describe relation between both variables which all having type international or ratio. Based on result of data analysis, known that there is a real positive relationship significant ( r = 0,523 : p = 0,000) between self­concepts with consumer loyality to product. This thing means that consumer having positive self­concept or height is known to has loyality to high product so do on the contrary, consumer has negative self­concept tended to has loyality to low product. As for variable determinant coefficient (r2) self­concept to consumer loyality is 0,274. thereby effective contribution from self­concept to consumer loyality 27 %, while the rest 73 % influenced by other factor of which is not checked by researcher.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 15 Mar 2012 10:25
Last Modified: 15 Mar 2012 10:25
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/488

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item