UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH PEMBIAYAAN ONLINE PADA PT. CICIL SOLUSI MITRA TEKNOLOGI TERHADAP PERILAKU KONSUMSI MAHASISWA DI KOTA MALANG

Lihawa, Zulkifli (2019) ANALISIS PENGARUH PEMBIAYAAN ONLINE PADA PT. CICIL SOLUSI MITRA TEKNOLOGI TERHADAP PERILAKU KONSUMSI MAHASISWA DI KOTA MALANG. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

This is the latest version of this item.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (125kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (329kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (298kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (492kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (59kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of online financing at PT. Cicil Solusi Mitra Teknologi on the consumption behavior of students in the city of Malang. The sample used in this study was as many as 286 respondents from 1,000 student populations who were able to access online financing from PT.Cicil Solusi Mitra Teknologi. The data used are primary data. In this study, researchers used correlational quantitative research methods. This research was conducted in order to find out the relationship between the two variables examined namely online financing and student consumption behavior. This research uses simple linear regression analysis. The results of the analysis are: Results of data normality test intervals with the Kolmogorov-Smirnov model show normal distribution. Linearity test results show that the model is linear. T test results can be seen that online financing variables significantly influence student consumption behavior. The results of the coefficient of determination (R2) obtained a value of 0.922 which means that online financing variables significantly influence the variable student consumption behavior of 92.2%. While the remaining 7.8% is influenced by other variables not examined by researchers. From the results of the analysis that has been done it can be concluded that online financing at PT.Cicil Solusi Mitra Teknologi significantly influences the consumption behavior of students in Malang. Therefore in the future researchers recommend each student to be able to control their consumption behavior. From the results of this study also obtained results that indicate that the consumption behavior of students in the city of Malang is not in accordance with Islamic teachings.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201510510311039
Thesis Advisors: Agus Purwadi, Mawaddah Warokhmah
Keywords: Online Financing, Consumer Behavior, Students
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Islamic Studies > Department of Islamic Economics (60206)
Depositing User: 201510510311039
Date Deposited: 07 Aug 2019 09:23
Last Modified: 07 Aug 2019 09:23
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/48188

Available Versions of this Item

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo