UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS FAKTOR RELIGIUSITAS, PROMOSI, LOKASI DAN PRODUK TERHADAP MINAT NASABAH MENABUNG DI BMT UGT SIDOGIRI GONDANG-LEGI MALANG

Alfaroby, Moh. Lutfi (2019) ANALISIS FAKTOR RELIGIUSITAS, PROMOSI, LOKASI DAN PRODUK TERHADAP MINAT NASABAH MENABUNG DI BMT UGT SIDOGIRI GONDANG-LEGI MALANG. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (611kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (931kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (670kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (242kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

The aim in this study is to find out and analyze the influence of Religiosity (X1), promotion (X2), location (X3), and products (X4) against interest customer saving (Y). In this study used quantitative research on correlative type. Methods of data collection were used through the dissemination of a questionnaire on customer BMT UGT SIDOGIRI KCP Gondanglegi Malang. The number of samples used in the study was 100 respondents, sampling techniques using Simple Random Sampling. Data obtained from the distribution of this cake maker was then used using a computer application, SPSS version 24.0. This analysis includes a test of validity, reliability test, test the assumptions of multiple regression analysis, classical, and test hypotheses. The results of hypothesis testing shows all free variables of Religiosity (X1), promotion (X2), location (X3) and products (X4) significant effects against the interest saving (Y). Overall it can be explained that the Religiosity of variables (X1), promotion (X2), location (X3) and products (X4) influence of 52.4% against interest saving. While the rest as much as 47.6% were influenced by other factors not covered in the study variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201510510311043
Thesis Advisors: Imamul Hakim, Atut Frida Agustin
Keywords: Religiosity, Promotion, Location, Product, Saving Interest
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Islamic Studies > Department of Islamic Economics (60206)
Depositing User: 201510510311043
Date Deposited: 07 Aug 2019 06:35
Last Modified: 07 Aug 2019 06:35
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/48088

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo