UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TERPAAN DAKWAH PADA CHANNEL “SHIFT” TERHADAP TINGKAT RELIGIUSITAS (Studi pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Agama Islam Fakultas Agama Islam Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang Angkatan 2015)

Musvidayati, Fachrisza (2019) PENGARUH TERPAAN DAKWAH PADA CHANNEL “SHIFT” TERHADAP TINGKAT RELIGIUSITAS (Studi pada Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Agama Islam Fakultas Agama Islam Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang Angkatan 2015). Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 2.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 3.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB 4.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 6.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (945kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

In the present era consuming information over the Internet has become a necessity, as well as religious information. Islamic Da'wah has now spread widely on the internet. However, da'wah spread across various social media and YouTube channels including the channel "Shift" does not reduce the negative behavior that tends to deviate from the sharia of Islam and is done by the age of University students. For example, there are still many alumni of Pesantren students who do not dress as they should be and spread them on their social media. The object in this research is a student of Islamic religious Education University of Muhammadiyah Malang Force 2015 because it is considered active in consuming media containing Da'wah content especially the YouTube channel "Shift". The research was conducted at the University of Muhammadiyah Malang. The theory used in this research is the theory of the effect hierarchy which is then associated with four instruments of eligibility, thus able to produce a conclusion to change the level of religiosity. This research uses quantitative research methods with associative types of exportation. Data collection techniques using polls and other secondary records. The sampling technique used in the determination of the sample is the total sampling because the number of relatively small population is below 100. Data analysis using simple linear regression and T-Test. The results showed that there was a significant influence from the propagation of Da'wah on Youtube Channel Shift as variable X to the level of religiosity as a variable Y. The effect between X and Y variables is positive by 29.6% and the remaining 70.4% is likely influenced by other variables not addressed in this study. Keywords: Da'wah, Youtube, Religiosity

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410040311323
Thesis Advisors: Budi Suprapto, M.Si, Ph.D, Nurudin, M.Si
Keywords: Da'wah, Youtube, Religiosity
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BL Religion
B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BP Islam. Bahaism. Theosophy, etc
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: 201410040311323
Date Deposited: 02 Aug 2019 09:02
Last Modified: 02 Aug 2019 09:02
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/47774

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo