UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH ETOS KERJA ISLAMI DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA SYARIAH KANTOR CABANG MALANG

Citra, Derry Pratama (2018) PENGARUH ETOS KERJA ISLAMI DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA SYARIAH KANTOR CABANG MALANG. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (442kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (508kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (175kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (503kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the influence of Islamic work ethic and organizational commitment to the performance of employees of the State Savings Bank Syariah KC Malang in 2018. This study uses a quantitative approach with multiple linear regression analysis method. The results of this study indicate that based on multiple linear regression analysis test results (t test) note that Islamic work ethic has a significant effect on employee performance. Likewise with organizational commitment that gives a significant effect on employee performance. Multiple linear regression analysis simultaneously (f test) known that the two independent variables of Islamic work ethic and organizational commitment have a significant effect on employee performance. Then the value of coefficient of determination (R square) is known that 28.2% employee performance can be explained by Islamic work ethic variable and organizational commitment. While the remaining 71.8% influenced by other variables that are not included in this study. The results of this study at once answer the hypothesis of researchers are: H1: Islamic work ethic has a significant effect on employee performance. H2: Organizational commitment has a significant effect on employee performance. H3: Islamic work ethic and organizational commitment simultaneously have a significant effect on employee performance.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410510311058
Keywords: Ethos of Islamic Work, Organizational Commitment, Employee Performance
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Islamic Studies > Department of Islamic Economics (60206)
Depositing User: Sulistyaningsih Sulistyaningsih
Date Deposited: 16 Jul 2019 02:07
Last Modified: 16 Jul 2019 02:07
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/47046

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo