UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH PROFITABILITAS, UKURAN PERUSAHAAN DAN UMUR PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KETEPATAN WAKTU PELAPORAN KEUANGAN. (Studi pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia)

Nugroho, Ibnu Adin (2019) PENGARUH PROFITABILITAS, UKURAN PERUSAHAAN DAN UMUR PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KETEPATAN WAKTU PELAPORAN KEUANGAN. (Studi pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia). Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (300kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (461kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (662kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (716kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (283kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (683kB)

Abstract

Abstract: This study aims to empirically prove the effect of profitability, company size and company age on the timeliness of financial reporting. The population in this study were manufacturing companies listed on the IDX for 2017. The samples were selected using purposive sampling. The analysis used by using logistic regression. The results of this research showed that profitability had an effect on the timeliness of financial reporting, the company size did not affect the timeliness of financial reporting and company age did not affect the timeliness of financial reporting. Profitability, company size, and company age are able to explain about the timeliness of financial reporting by 8% and the rest 92% is explained by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410170311178
Keywords: Profitability, Company Size, Company Age Timeliness of Financial Reporting
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Accounting (62201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 20 Jun 2019 07:10
Last Modified: 20 Jun 2019 07:10
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/46520

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo