UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH BRAND AMBASSADOR DI TELEVISI TERHADAP CITRA APLIKASI ONLINE RUANG GURU (Studi Pada Pengguna Aplikasi Online Ruang Guru di Malang Raya)

Saifah, Samsiatus (2019) PENGARUH BRAND AMBASSADOR DI TELEVISI TERHADAP CITRA APLIKASI ONLINE RUANG GURU (Studi Pada Pengguna Aplikasi Online Ruang Guru di Malang Raya). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (562kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (254kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (585kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (457kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (620kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (857kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (137kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (218kB)

Abstract

The performance of brand ambassadors can realize corporate identity in appearance, attitude, values and ethics. The key element of brand ambassadors lies in their ability to use promotional strategies that will strengthen customers and influence the audience to buy more products. The purpose of this study was to find out and analyze the influence of brand ambassadors on improving the image of online learning applications of Ruang Guru (Study on Users of Online Application of Ruang Guru in Malang). The research approach used in this study is quantitative, which is a research approach that emphasizes the analysis of numerical data (numbers) processed using statistical methods. In this study the population is students in Malang City who use the applications of Ruang Guru. The data analysis technique in this study is to find out how much influence is produced between the variable X (Brand ambassador) to the variable Y (brand image), here the researcher uses the Coefficient of Determination formula by using the F test. Based on the results of the above research and after analyzing the data, it can be concluded that there is an influence of brand ambassadors on improving the image of online learning applications of Ruang Guru (Study on Users of Online Application of Ruang Guru in Malang). This is shown from the results of the simple linear regression analysis above, it can be seen the value of the coefficient of determination (R square) of 0.337. This figure shows that the ambassadors' brand contributes to the dependent variable, namely the teaching space of the online learning application image of 33.7%, while the remaining 66.3% is caused by other variables outside the research variable. The F test results obtained F tables of 3.960 and F counts obtained at 37.126 so that from the above calculations it can be seen that the ambassadors brand has a significant influence on the image of the online learning space of the Ruang Guru.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201310040311459
Keywords: Brand Ambassador, Image and Ruang Guru Online Learning Application
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 17 Jun 2019 02:38
Last Modified: 17 Jun 2019 02:38
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/46456

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo