UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TERPAAN TAYANGAN HORROR PADA CHANNEL YOUTUBE “JURNALRISA” TERHADAP SIKAP MAHASISWA HMI FISIP AKAN HAL-HAL MISTIS (Studi Pada Anggota Himpunan Mahasiswa Islam FISIP 2014-2018 Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang)

Khoiriyah, Nur Miftakhul (2019) PENGARUH TERPAAN TAYANGAN HORROR PADA CHANNEL YOUTUBE “JURNALRISA” TERHADAP SIKAP MAHASISWA HMI FISIP AKAN HAL-HAL MISTIS (Studi Pada Anggota Himpunan Mahasiswa Islam FISIP 2014-2018 Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (490kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (683kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (839kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (376kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Jurnalrisa is a content on one of Indonesia's youtube horror channels that raises the many myths and occult cultures. Creative content that gives rise to strong messages, will greatly affect the psychic of the audience so that they believe in mystical things. The journalist team has its own way of presenting its content to be different from other horror channels. The research objective was to examine the effect of exposure to horror channel broadcasts on Youtube "Jurnalrisa" on the trustworthiness of mystical matters in members of the Islamic Student Association FISIP Commissariat, University of Muhammadiyah Malang. This research uses simple linear regression analysis on 96 respondents who have been determined using random sampling techniques as a sampling method using questionnaires for data collection. The theory used in this study is the theory of Media Exposure Effect. The media will influence the attitude of the audience which is constantly exposed to the media information they believe in. These effects are in the form of increasing knowledge (cognitive), feelings (affective) and actions (conative) which can cause changes in the attitude of the audience. The results of this research indicates that the percentage effect of media exposure on youtube "Journalrisa" horror shows is 0.495 or 49.5%. In other words, the media exposure variable youtube horror "Journalrisa" only affects 49.5%, while the remaining 50.5% is influenced by other variables not examined. It is easy from the calculation of the T-test the effect of media exposure on the youtube horror show "Jurnalrisa" which has a partial effect on the attitude of mystical beliefs of members of the Islamic Student Association FISIP Commissariat of the University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410040311271
Keywords: Media Effects, Attitudes and Mystical Beliefs
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 17 Jun 2019 02:15
Last Modified: 17 Jun 2019 02:15
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/46449

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo