UMM Institutional Repository

FAKTOR – FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PETANI DALAM PEMBELIAN BENIH PADI DI KECAMATAN MOJOAGUNG

Prayitno, Dwi Sugeng (2018) FAKTOR – FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PETANI DALAM PEMBELIAN BENIH PADI DI KECAMATAN MOJOAGUNG. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
Pendahuluan.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (164kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (203kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (181kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (182kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (200kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (99kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (307kB)

Abstract

Jombang Regency is one of the districts where the majority of the population works as farmers. The agricultural conditions in the Jombang area are still quite extensive. Jombang is one of the rice producing districts in East Java. Farmers choose good seeds that will be planted. Choosing rice seeds to be planted is not easy because through several considerations, because it is very closely related to what farmers will achieve. In this case there are several factors such as products, prices, promotions which are the main considerations in addition to environmental influences such as friends, family and farm shops. This study aimed (1) to determine the variables that influence farmers in choosing rice seed varieties. (2) To find out the most dominant variable in choosing rice seed varieties. The analytical method used was multiple regression analysis. The results of the study (1) is known that the price variable, promotion, product quality, farmer education, farmer income, environmental influence gave a simultaneous influence of 27.20% to the Purchase Decision, while the remaining 72.80% is influenced by other factors, (2 ) It is known that product quality variables and environmental influences variables have a significant effect on rice seed purchase decisions, while price, promotion, farmer education variables, farmer income are not significant for seed purchase decisions

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410210311016
Keywords: Rice Farmers, Consumer Behavior, Buying decision
Subjects: S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry > Department of Agribusiness (54201)
Depositing User: Agung Gallant Setiabudi
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2019 03:05
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2019 03:05
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/44113

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo