UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS KEPUASAN KONSUMEN TEA HOUSE KEBUN WONOSARI LAWANG, KABUPATEN MALANG

Ramadhana, Riesky Feabie (2018) ANALISIS KEPUASAN KONSUMEN TEA HOUSE KEBUN WONOSARI LAWANG, KABUPATEN MALANG. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (209kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (556kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (563kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (353kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (59kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

The purpose of the research is to 1) Knowing the characteristics of wonosari tea house consumers, 2) Analyzing the factors that influence the satisfaction of consumers of wonosari tea houses. The Variables in this study are price (X1), product (X2), service (X3). This type of research is descriptive qualitative using primary data. The data analysis method used is descriptive analysis and multiple regression. The results of this study are: 1) The majority of consumers are male and have an age range of 20-30 years who are domiciled outside Malang with the latest education in senior high school, most of whom work as private employees with an income of Rp. 3,000,000 - Rp. 5,000,000 month. 2) The factors that influence the research are price, product, and service where 60% of variable variation in customer satisfaction will be explained by variations in the independent variables, namely Price (X1), product (X2), Service (X3), while the remaining 40% variable customer satisfaction explained by other variables. The results of the regression test show Y = 2,149 - 0,283 X1 + 1,052 X2 + 0,284 X3. Based on the hypothesis test shows prices, products, and services significantly influence customer satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410210311140
Keywords: Cafe, Characteristics, Customer Satisfaction
Subjects: S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry > Department of Agribusiness (54201)
Depositing User: Agung Gallant Setiabudi
Date Deposited: 07 Feb 2019 03:05
Last Modified: 07 Feb 2019 03:05
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/44074

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo