UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TINGKAT RELIGIUSITAS DAN PENGETAHUAN PRODUK TERHADAP PREFERENSI MENJADI NASABAH BANK SYARIAH (StudiKasus BNI Syariah KCP Kota Pasuruan)

Santi, Ayu Riza (2018) PENGARUH TINGKAT RELIGIUSITAS DAN PENGETAHUAN PRODUK TERHADAP PREFERENSI MENJADI NASABAH BANK SYARIAH (StudiKasus BNI Syariah KCP Kota Pasuruan). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (9MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (669kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (764kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (214kB)
[img] Text
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

The study aim to analyze the influence of religiosity and product knowledge against customer preferences in Sharia Bank. This research was held in BNI Syariah Pasuruan City Region. This study uses a quantitative approach with primary data sources in the form of questionnaires and secondary information about the Bank. The type of the sample in this study is probability sampling with using accidental sampling. The researcher chooses a sample or respondent based on his subjective consideration that the respondent can provide sufficient information to answer the questions. The results showed that the value of Adjusted R Square was 0.514. So the contribution of the influence of the independent variables Religiosity and product knowledge on customer preference variables in this study amounted to 51.4% while the remaining 48.6% was influenced by other factors not examined in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Additional Information: 201410510311041
Uncontrolled Keywords: Religiosity, Product Knowledge, Customer Preferences, Sharia Bank
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Islamic Studies > Department of Islamic Economics
Depositing User: Sulistyaningsih Sulistyaningsih
Date Deposited: 31 Jan 2019 07:33
Last Modified: 11 Jul 2019 03:17
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/43889

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo