UMM Institutional Repository

FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENDAPATAN PEDAGANG DI PASAR SAYUR KARANGPLOSO KABUPATEN MALANG

Aditya, Mochamad Jazuli (2018) FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENDAPATAN PEDAGANG DI PASAR SAYUR KARANGPLOSO KABUPATEN MALANG. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (282kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (641kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (481kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (287kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (834kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (133kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (552kB)

Abstract

Market is a meeting place for buyers and sellers to make sale and purchase transactions for goods or services. Seller income is something that needs to be considered in the buying and selling process. This study aims to analyze how the influence (business capital, education level, length of business, hours worked, and the number of families covered) on the income of traders in the Karangploso Vegetable Market, Malang Regency. The sampling method in this study used the Random Sampling Method with a total of 50 respondents (traders). Data analysis in this study using quantitative descriptive analysis method. While testing hypotheses using the analysis of Multiple Linear Regression. The results of this study have a reliability value of 84% and the remaining 16% is influenced by other factors. Capital (X1), Education level (X2), Duration of business (X3), Working Hours (X4), and Number of families covered (X5) are positive so it can be concluded that all variables have a positive effect on merchant income and the influencing factors are Capital (X1).

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410210311025
Keywords: Income, Traders, Vegetables
Subjects: S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry > Department of Agribusiness (54201)
Depositing User: Agung Gallant Setiabudi
Date Deposited: 30 Jan 2019 08:07
Last Modified: 30 Jan 2019 08:07
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/43829

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo