UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PERILAKU KONSUMEN DALAM KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN JAMUR KUPING (Auricularia auricula) DI PASAR TRADISIONAL KABUPATEN MALANG

Hariani, Guntari Sri (2018) ANALISIS PERILAKU KONSUMEN DALAM KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN JAMUR KUPING (Auricularia auricula) DI PASAR TRADISIONAL KABUPATEN MALANG. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (157kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (399kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (681kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (390kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (489kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (186kB)
[img] Text
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (639kB)

Abstract

Consumer behavior is a process experienced by someone in searching, buying, using, evaluating, and acting after consuming products and services, as well as success in business. The purposes of this research are 1.) to identify the characteristic of jews ear mushroom (Auricularia auricula) consumers in Malang Traditional Market, 2.) to identify the buying decision process of jews ear mushroom (Auricularia auricula) in Malang Traditional Market, 3.) to analyze attributes that influence consumers in buying jews ear mushroom (Auricularia auricula) in Malang Traditional Market. The type of this research was quantitative descriptive type with the number of samples is 70 responden. Data collection techniques were questionnaires, observation, interviews, and documentation. Data analysis method used was (Structural Equation Model) SEM-PLS using Smart PLS application. The result of this research indicated: The product quality gives significant influence on the buying decision of jews ear mushroom in Malang Traditional Market with t-statistical value for about 3.273 and p value for about 0.001. The product price gives significant influence on the buying decision of jews ear mushroom in Malang Traditional Market as indicated by t-statistic value for about 6,013 and p value for about 0,000. 3) The product hygiene does not significantly influence the buying decision of jews ear mushroom in Malang Traditional Market because the result showed that t-statistics was 0.727 and p value was 0.468. 4) The product durability does not significantly influence the buying decision of jews ear mushroom in Malang Regency Traditional Market as indicated by t-statistic value for about 0.854 and p value for about 0.394. The calculation (R2) obtained by R-Square was 87.1, which showed that product quality, product prices, product hygiene and product durability variables could influence the buying decision variable for about 87.1%, while the rest of 12.9% was explained by other variables out of the research variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Additional Information: 201410210311001
Uncontrolled Keywords: Jews Ear Mushroom, Buying Decision, Consumers, Consumer Behavior, SmartPLS
Subjects: S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)
S Agriculture > SB Plant culture
Divisions: Faculty of Agriculture & Animal Husbandry > Department of Agribusiness
Depositing User: Administration Library UMM 2
Date Deposited: 30 Jan 2019 07:14
Last Modified: 30 Jan 2019 07:14
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/43827

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo