UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PERMINTAAN CABAI RAWIT (Capsicum frustescens L) DI PROVINSI JAWA TIMUR

NAHROWI, AHMAD (2018) ANALISIS PERMINTAAN CABAI RAWIT (Capsicum frustescens L) DI PROVINSI JAWA TIMUR. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (968kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (343kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (826kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (476kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (540kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (695kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (138kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (419kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to find demand trend cayenne pepper and cayenne pepper of factors affect demand in east java .Research locations is determined by deliberately ( purposive ) .The kind of data that used in the form of secondary data time series from year 2005-2016 obtained from the central bureau of statistics, office for industry and trade, and other associated agencies .The method of analysis the data used was an analysis used to know the trend of demand cayenne pepper in east java are positive or negative and analysis linear regression and the worship of idols that is used to know of factors affect demand cayenne pepper in east java. The results of the analysis trend obtained the value of positive trend y = 9527,2x + 17571 which means demand cayenne pepper in east java will increase 9.527,2 tons every year. Analysis multiple linear regression have value of R 2 amounted to 78.9%, Which means the size of the contribution birds eye variable , recent price of red onion , tomato price , and the population of the against variation demand cayenne pepper in east java as much as 78.9 % , while the rest 21.1 % influenced other variables outside is as high as variable .Simultaneously known that the variable birds eye , recent price of red onion , tomato price , and the population of the influential to cayenne pepper while , not all the variables in full influence significantly only variable tomato price and the number of people who influence significantly to demand cayenne pepper in east java

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410210311187
Keywords: demand, price, trend, development
Subjects: S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry > Department of Agribusiness (54201)
Depositing User: Agung Gallant Setiabudi
Date Deposited: 23 Jan 2019 08:17
Last Modified: 23 Jan 2019 08:17
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/43572

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo