UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PERMINTAAN ASURANSI MITRA BEASISWA PADA ASURANSI JIWA BERSAMA BUMIPUTERA 1912 DI KANTOR UNIT LAYANAN ADMINISTRASI SINGOSARI

Amaliyah, Rizki Dwi (2018) ANALISIS PERMINTAAN ASURANSI MITRA BEASISWA PADA ASURANSI JIWA BERSAMA BUMIPUTERA 1912 DI KANTOR UNIT LAYANAN ADMINISTRASI SINGOSARI. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (617kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB III.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (928kB)
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (466kB)

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the insurance demand of Scholarship Partners on Life Insurance With Bumiputera At The Singosari Administration Unit Office in 2017. The sample used is 30 customers, namely insurance policy partners of scholarship partners. Data collected using questionnaire. The sampling technique uses accidental sampling, which is the technique of determining accidental samples, that anyone who happens to meet with a researcher can be used as a sample. The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression analysis. In the equation of the model, the insurance request of the partner is the bound variable. Whereas customer income, customer age, and family dependency are independent variables. The results show that simultaneously (Test F) all independent variables have an effect on the dependent variable with a significance value of 0.0000. Whereas partially (Test t) obtained results that the variable of customer income has a positive and significant effect on the insurance demand of the scholarship partner, the age of the customer has a positive and significant effect on the demand of insurance for scholarship partners, and the family burden has a negative and significant effect on the insurance demand of scholarship partners. Coefficient Determination (R2) of the regression results is 0.820665 which means that the ability of the independent variable in explaining the dependent variable change is 82.07% while the remaining 17.93% is explained by other variables outsidoutside the model .

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410180311207
Keywords: Customer Income, Customer Age, Family Dependent Expense, and Insurance Request
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 19 Jan 2019 01:36
Last Modified: 19 Jan 2019 01:36
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/43404

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo