UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TERPAAN BERITA KORUPSI KETUA UMUM GOLKAR SETYA NOVANTO DI TELEVISI TERHADAP ELEKTABILITAS GOLKAR MENJELANG PILKADA SERENTAK TAHUN 2018 DAN PEMILU TAHUN 2019 (Studi Pada Masyarakat Desa Canggu, Kecamatan Jetis, Kabupaten Mojokerto) i

Dew, Rika Safitri (2018) PENGARUH TERPAAN BERITA KORUPSI KETUA UMUM GOLKAR SETYA NOVANTO DI TELEVISI TERHADAP ELEKTABILITAS GOLKAR MENJELANG PILKADA SERENTAK TAHUN 2018 DAN PEMILU TAHUN 2019 (Studi Pada Masyarakat Desa Canggu, Kecamatan Jetis, Kabupaten Mojokerto) i. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (265kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (383kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (571kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (750kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (298kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (4MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Political events aways attract the attention of the mass media as material for reporting,news of activities, policy or decision making of political parties. Mass media deliberately present political news so that people can see and assess the performance of Indonesian Politicians. But appereantly there are still many audiences who do not understandthe political news presented by electronic media such as television. The purpose of this study was to find out the magnitude of the influence and exposure to the corruption news of Setya Novanto Golkar general chairman ontelevision on the electability of Golkar parties ahead of the simultaneous elections in 2018 and the 2019 elections,in the communitu of Canggu village, Jetis district, Mojokerto regency. This study uses the Hypodermic Needle Theory which examines the effects of communication as a process of action and simple reactions generated by the audience to respond in a certain way. The research method used is descriptive with a quantitative approach. The population in this study was the housing community of Canggu Permai RT 5,6,7 RW 3 Canggu village totalling 223 people. While the sample to examined is 69 people using probability sampling techniques. Data collection techniques by distributing questionnaires. The result obtained show that the percentage of influence and exposure to the corruption news of Setya Novanto Golkar general chairman ontelevision on the electability of Golkar parties ahead of the simultaneous elections in 2018 and the 2019 elections as big as 17%. In other words that variabel exposure to corruption on television only affects 17%, while the remaining 83% is influenced by other variables that are not examined. Whereas from the results of the calculation of the T test the effect of exposure to news of corruption on television partially has a signifikan influence on the electability of Golkar.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410040311294
Keywords: News of Corruption, Electability, Political, Television.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 09 Jan 2019 04:07
Last Modified: 09 Jan 2019 04:07
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/43081

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo