UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TERPAAN TAYANGAN WEB SERIES “EKSPEDISI MENEBUS JANJI” TERHADAP KESADARAN MEREK PADA TRAVELOKA (STUDI PADA MAHASISWA ILMU KOMUNIKASI UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH MALANG ANGKATAN 2014)

Permata, Dinda (2018) PENGARUH TERPAAN TAYANGAN WEB SERIES “EKSPEDISI MENEBUS JANJI” TERHADAP KESADARAN MEREK PADA TRAVELOKA (STUDI PADA MAHASISWA ILMU KOMUNIKASI UNIVERSITAS MUHAMMADIYAH MALANG ANGKATAN 2014). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (580kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (861kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (808kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (257kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This study examines the effect of web series exposure "The Expedition of Redeem Promise" on brand awareness in Traveloka. The independent variable used in this study is exposure to the web series "The Expedition of Redeem Promise" (X), while the dependent variable in this study is brand awareness on Traveloka (Y). The type of research is explanatory research with a quantitative approach. This research was conducted on the 2014 Communication Science Students of the University of Muhammadiyah Malang who had watched the web series "The Expedition of Redeem Promise". The sampling technique uses saturated samples. Data analysis techniques in this study use simple linear regression analysis with correlation coefficient and t test. The results of this study indicate that based on the analysis of the coefficient of determination obtained R square results (coefficient of determination) of 0.049 so that it can be explained that 4.9% of brand awareness variables in Traveloka (Y) will be affected by the independent variables, namely exposure to web series shows "The Expedition of Redeem Promise" (X). While the remaining 95.1% variable brand awareness will be influenced by other variables not discussed in this study. Based on calculations using the t test or partial calculation between exposure to the web display series "The Expedition of Redeem Promise" (X) with brand awareness on Traveloka (Y) shows significant results with a significance value t (0.018) <α = 0.05 or t count value 2.417 > 1,985. The results of this study are associated with the Advertising Exposure Process Model and the theory of mass communication effects of Keith R. Stamm and John E. Bowes, and the theory of hypodermic needles. After the analysis of the three theories, exposure to the web series "Expedition to Redeem Promise" has an influence on brand awareness on Traveloka.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Additional Information: 201410040311402
Uncontrolled Keywords: Media Exposure, Web Series, Advertising, Brand Awareness
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 08 Jan 2019 03:05
Last Modified: 08 Jan 2019 03:05
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/43038

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo