UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN LUAR RUANG SMARTPHONE OPPO TERHADAP KESADARAN MEREK MAHASISWA DI MALANG (Studi Di Kalangan Mahasiswa Kos di Jalan Gajayana dan Jalan Sumbersari Di Dalam Melihat Billboard Oppo)

Herma, Rachmawaty Pebriana (2018) PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN LUAR RUANG SMARTPHONE OPPO TERHADAP KESADARAN MEREK MAHASISWA DI MALANG (Studi Di Kalangan Mahasiswa Kos di Jalan Gajayana dan Jalan Sumbersari Di Dalam Melihat Billboard Oppo). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
pendahuluan.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (616kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (659kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (244kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (251kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This research is based on the phenomenon of many outdoor advertisements such as OPPO brand billboard which has 21 outdoor advertisements located on the Jalan Gajayana to Jalan Sumbersari. The placement of OPPO outdoor advertisements if placed in a place such as gadgets stores outlet, it may look reasonable. However, if the OPPO advertisement is placed in a copy center, laundry, food stalls, and coffee shops it will be a little strange because those places do not sell the product from the OPPO's. Based on this phenomenon, the researcher is interested in examining whether exposure to the number of OPPO outdoor brand advertisements can influence the brand awareness. This research aimed to determine the empirical evidence about the exposure effect of outdoor advertisement from OPPO's brand toward the awareness of students who lives in a boarding house in Malang. This research supported by the theory of advertising exposure process model in which if the consumer is exposed to advertising exposure, certain feelings and attitudes will be created to motivate the consumer to purchase the product. The results of the research with the simple linear regression analysis showed that the exposure to the OPPO's brand outdoor advertising has a positive and significant effect toward the student's brand awareness who lives around JalanGajayana to JalanSumbersari. This means if the higher exposure toward the outdoor advertising from OPPO, the brand awareness will significantly increase on students who live around JalanGajayana and JalanSumbersari. The results of the analysis obtained R2 (determination coefficient or R squared) generated by the regression model influence of the exposure from OPPO's outdoor advertising to brand awareness by 0.626. It means that the diversity of variable Y can be represented the exposure of outdoor advertising to 62.6 %, or in other words, the contribution of exposure to outdoor advertising to brand awareness is 62.6%, while the remaining 37.4% is a contribution from other factors which is not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410040311006
Keywords: Advertising Exposure, Brand Awareness, Advertising Exposure Theory
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 28 Dec 2018 08:37
Last Modified: 28 Dec 2018 08:37
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/42691

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo