UMM Institutional Repository

HUBUNGAN RIWAYAT CIDERA LUTUT TERHADAP PASIEN YANG BERPOTENSI OSTEOARTHRITIS LUTUT DI PUSKESMAS DINOYO KOTA MALANG

Aisyah, Khaiyatul (2018) HUBUNGAN RIWAYAT CIDERA LUTUT TERHADAP PASIEN YANG BERPOTENSI OSTEOARTHRITIS LUTUT DI PUSKESMAS DINOYO KOTA MALANG. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (433kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (105kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (772kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (642kB)
[img] Text
BAB VII.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (360kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (10MB)

Abstract

Background: Osteoarthritis is one of the degenerative diseases characterized by articular cartilage and occurs synovial inflammation that causes joint stiffness, pain and loss of joint mobility. There are many risk factors for osteoarthritis of the knee, one of which is a history of knee injury. Knee injury decreases the stability of the knee joints on the body weight pads. Knee joint injury increases the increased risk of osteoarthritis in the tibiofemoral contact area and pressure on the meniscal injury, causing unstable joints in the sprain ligament and lesions in the chondral or by disrupting the neuromuscular system. Individuals with a history of joint trauma are 3-6 times more likely to have knee osteoarthritis. Within 5 years of injury, the knee undergoes such structural changes, changes in cartilage composition, and changes in bone structure. Aim : To analyze the correlation between history of knee injury to potentially knee osteoarthritis patient at Puskesmas Dinoyo Malang. Methods: The design of the study using Case Control Study with the number of samples of 120 respondents in Puskesmas Dinoyo Malang City taken by Simple Random Sampling method. Data collection to determine the history of knee injury was assessed by OA Risk C questionnaire and in-depth interview. the potential for knee osteoarthritis was assessed using physical examination, jette scale and secondary data from Dinoyo Health Center of Malang City. Result: The result of the research with Chi-Square test on the history of knee injury related to knee osteoarthritis in this study obtained significantly smaller value than alpha 5% (0.00 <0.05) with Odds Ratio [OR = 5.82 (95% CI 2.54-13.35)]. Conclusion: There is a significant correlation between the history of knee injury to potentially knee osteoarthritis patients at Dinoyo Health Center Malang and people who have a history of knee injuries are 5 times more likely to suffer knee osteoarthritis than people with no history of knee injury.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410490311025
Keywords: Knee osteoarthritis, history of knee injury, OA Risk C, Jette Scale
Subjects: R Medicine > RM Therapeutics. Pharmacology
Divisions: Faculty of Health Science > Department of Physiotherapy (11202)
Depositing User: Sulistyaningsih Sulistyaningsih
Date Deposited: 20 Dec 2018 03:12
Last Modified: 20 Dec 2018 03:12
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/42363

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo