UMM Institutional Repository

Hubungan Antara Religiusitas Dengan Memaafkan (Forgiveness)Pada Korban Bencana Luapan Lumpur Panas Sidoarjo

Amalianingsih, Rizki Ekasari (2007) Hubungan Antara Religiusitas Dengan Memaafkan (Forgiveness)Pada Korban Bencana Luapan Lumpur Panas Sidoarjo. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (60kB) | Preview


Hot mudflow disaster in Sidoarjo has experienced much suffering. This is because the shelter, all the treasures and future owned submerged by the mud. As a result of victims overwhelmed by anger, hate and frustration. One role of religion is as controlling behavior, especially negative behavior. If someone has a high religiosity then it is possible someone will easily forgive. One form of the attitude of patience in the face of disaster is to forgive. Sorry or Forgiveness is one of the positive behaviors and contain the nature of altruistic (helping). This means that people who condone that conduct granting concessions to the bullies for no retaliation. Granting leniency will make players feel too loose. Besides, a personality that is easy to forgive someone who has obtained from the high religiosity. This research aims to reveal whether there is a relationship between religiosity with Forgiveness in hot mudflow victims in Sidoarjo. This study included non-experimental quantitative research. Population is hot Sidoarjo mudflow victims in Sidoarjo Porong market displacement. Research subjects, amounting to 57 people who were taken by using purposive sampling technique. The data was collected using two scales of religiosity scale and the scale of Forgiveness, while the method of data analysis used in this study is the product moment correlation. From the research that has been done by researchers and from the data already obtained can be deduced that there are positive and highly significant relationship (r = 0.897, p = 0.000) between religiosity with Forgiveness padakorban hot mud in Sidoarjo in other words, if religiosity is high then forgivenessnya also high, and vice versa if low religiosity, the lower the forgivenessnya. The effective contribution of religiosity to the Forgiveness of 80.5% while the remaining 19.5% influenced by other factors or variables that had not been studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: Zainul Afandi
Date Deposited: 04 May 2012 03:39
Last Modified: 04 May 2012 03:39

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo