UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH PDB PERKAPITA TERHADAP KUALITAS LINGKUNGAN DITINJAU MELALUI EMISI KARBONDIOKSIDA TAHUN 2005-2014 (Studi di Empat Negara Indeks Ekonomi Islam Kawasan Asia Tenggara)

Monicasari, Aidha (2018) PENGARUH PDB PERKAPITA TERHADAP KUALITAS LINGKUNGAN DITINJAU MELALUI EMISI KARBONDIOKSIDA TAHUN 2005-2014 (Studi di Empat Negara Indeks Ekonomi Islam Kawasan Asia Tenggara). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (845kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (648kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (106kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (573kB)

Abstract

This study aim to reveal the effect of GDP percapita on environmental quality reviewed through carbondioxide emissions in 2005-2014. This study uses a quantitative descriptive approach with the object of research are the countries of Brunei Darussalam, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore. The selection of research object in the four countries is based on the result of a survey conducted in 73 countries which aims to measure the economic growth of Islam in the world. Data collection methods are carried out using the literature method through observing GDP percapita data report and carbondioxide emissions during period 2005 to 2014. Method of data analysis using balance panel regression analysis, with a fixed-effect model, and processed using Eviews 9 software. The result of the study show that GDP percapita has a positive and significant effect on environmental degradation. This is supported by the result of the regression which shows the the GDP percapita variabel has an influence on carbondioxide emissions with a confidence level of 92% and the remaining 8% is influenced by other variables outside the research. The indication is every increase in GDP percapita is 1 percent then carbondioxide emissions will increase by 0.18% percent. Regression Analysis also carried out in time series to see the effect of GDP percapita on carbondioxide emissions in each country. The result of analysis show that in Indonesia and Malaysia GDP percapita has a significant effect on carbondioxide emissions, which is 57.8% and 78.6%. Meanwhile in Brunei Darussalam and Singapore, GDP percapita had no signficant effect on carbondioxide emissions, as indicated by the R-Squared value of 36.2% and 6.1%.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410510311037
Keywords: GDP Percapita, Environmental Quality, Carbondioxide Emissions, Countries of the Islamic Economic Index
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HJ Public Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Islamic Studies > Department of Islamic Economics (60206)
Depositing User: Sulistyaningsih Sulistyaningsih
Date Deposited: 18 Dec 2018 06:53
Last Modified: 11 Jul 2019 03:14
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/42225

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo